BreakawayOne Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can Breakaway Live and Breakaway Broadcast owners upgrade to BreakawayOne for free?
Yes. Please use the following link: https://youtu.be/oxp9MvcDM78
2) Is there a quick start guide for BreakawayOne?
Yes. Here is the link: https://www.claessonedwards.com/downloads/BreakawayOne_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf
3) Is there a user guide for BaRemote?
Yes. Here is the link: https://www.claessonedwards.com/downloads/BaRemote_User_Guide.txt
4) How to configure and enable a BreakawayOne HD core?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/EGIIuRJI0H0
5) How to enable & configure a BreakawayOne Streaming Encoder?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/EGTJGgPgF4k
6) How to enable and configure a BreakawayOne FM core?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/REVYVZcLMNU
7) How to enable and configure RDS for a BreakawwayOne FM processing core?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/uXsW4BkXhsU
8) Get License Summary for a BreakawayOne installation?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/jdLcBJO3hfw
9) How to enter & apply the BreakawayOne license key?
Please watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/Ud01yTCvJMs
10) Why is there no phone support for BreakawayOne?
If you really need phone support, then you should purchase an Omnia.9 processor. It comes with complete documentation and outstanding phone support.
Here is the link: https://www.telosalliance.com/Omnia/Omnia9
11) License Agreement?
This software product is the property of Claesson Edwards Audio LLC. Any reverse engineering is prohibited. Derivative works are prohibited. Copyright Claesson Edwards Audio LLC 2019, all rights reserved. This software product is Shareware. Feel free to copy the unlicensed trial version and pass it around, but if you use the software for more than 30 days then you must purchase a license. Breakaway licenses and authorization codes are NOT transferable nor may they be sold by anyone other than Claesson Edwards Audio or one of our authorized dealers. NO WARRANTY. In no event shall Claesson Edwards Audio LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this Claesson Edwards Audio product, even if Claesson Edwards Audio LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12) Refund Policy?
All of the BreakawayOne products run in trial mode when first installed. All of the features are fully enabled so that you can fully evaluate the BreakawayOne products prior to purchase. There are no refunds or recalls for any reason for any BreakawayOne product, so be sure to verify that it is performing to your complete satisfaction before making the purchase.