Step-by-step instructions on how to authorize Breakaway Audio Enhancer on a computer without internet access:
1) Right-click on the Breakaway icon on the taskbar
2) Select "About Breakaway"
3) Left-Click on the "Validate" button
4) Enter the authorization code exactly as shown in the authorization email you received. The copy and paste technique works best.
Left-click on the "Register" button.
5) Left-click on "Restart"
6) When Breakaway restarts, the following message will breifly be displayed:
7) When Breakaway is not able to access the interet, the following message will be displayed. Press the "Next" button to authorize without internet access.
8) Press the "Copy" button.
9) The authorization request URL will be copied into the computer's clipboard. Paste the authorization request URL into a text file (e.g. notepad works fine). Then you will need to transfer the text file (containing the authorization request URL) to another computer that has internet access.
10) On another computer, that has internet access, paste the URL into a web browser. Wait until the authorization code is displayed in the web browser window. Copy the authorization code and paste into a text file. Transfer the text file to the computer without internet access.
11) Paste the authorization code in the field marked "After visiting the URL, paste the response below". Then press "Next".
12) The following message will be displayed. Then press "Finish".