Praise For Breakaway Audio Enhancer
“Just brilliant. Offers a huge amount more space and presence to listening on my computer based system. Top value too.”
Tim Wright from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom
“Nothing Comes Close. No words could describe how good this thing is. The sound, ease of use... gosh, nothing comes close... Look no further.
Rendy from Singapore
“A dream come true. Thanks for a great and inexpensive product. Very nice, very smooth, and very versatile.”
Peter Anderson from Gore, QC Canada
“By far... The Best Out There. Sounds great and the only one I'll ever use. A+ product & customer support.”
Evelyn B from Atlanta United States
“I gotta say this: this Breakaway software = kickass!
User review via the CE Audio Forum
“This is simply hands down the best audio enhancer for your computer. I bet a lot of folks are stunned that the developer actually released a consumer version of a product that's worth about $30,000. Try it. It's awesome.”
User review via CNET
“Awesome to not have to adjust the volume anymore. Everything is loud and clear. I'm telling all my music loving friends!”
User review via CNET
Step-by-step instructions on how to authorize Breakaway Audio Enhancer on a computer without internet access:
1) Right-click on the Breakaway icon on the taskbar
2) Select "About Breakaway"
3) Left-Click on the "Validate" button
4) Enter the authorization code exactly as shown in the authorization email you received. The copy and paste technique works best.
Left-click on the "Register" button.
5) Left-click on "Restart"
6) When Breakaway restarts, the following message will breifly be displayed:
7) When Breakaway is not able to access the interet, the following message will be displayed. Press the "Next" button to authorize without internet access.
8) Press the "Copy" button.
9) The authorization request URL will be copied into the computer's clipboard. Paste the authorization request URL into a text file (e.g. notepad works fine). Then you will need to transfer the text file (containing the authorization request URL) to another computer that has internet access.
10) On another computer, that has internet access, paste the URL into a web browser. Wait until the authorization code is displayed in the web browser window. Copy the authorization code and paste into a text file. Transfer the text file to the computer without internet access.
11) Paste the authorization code in the field marked "After visiting the URL, paste the response below". Then press "Next".
12) The following message will be displayed. Then press "Finish".